Sunday, August 4, 2013

abeautifulmess selfies: 1-2

the ladies over at abeautifulmess started a 30-day self-portait challenge last month.  that seemed like a fun idea, but i also wanted a photo-challenge that made me think a little harder than just aiming the camera at my own face.  with the help of a daily idea list from pinterest, i started clicking away... looking forward to the result of the two mixed together! i'm using the abeautifulmess app to edit and label the pictures - all together, it should make for an interesting addition to my 2013 photobook.

day 1   ::   day 2



1 comment:

  1. Can you send me your list of daily ideas? They're so cute! I was thinking doing something like that might give me some focus to my posting of wedding/honeymoon photos instead of just throwing them all out there.

    ReplyDelete